Friday, February 27, 2015

Home Page


Software training is becoming so costly these days, that most of us are finding it very difficult to afford courses and further implicating failure in finding appropriate jobs.

I have created this tutorial to help those in need.

I have learnt so many things from Internet, now, it's my turn to give something back to the community, hence this blog.

Tutorials starts from the very basics, and covers the advanced topics as we progress through the tutorials.

If you are confident with the concepts discussed here, I am sure, you will be in a much better position to answer most of the interview questions.

I have spent several months, preparing the text and blogs for this .Net series in the hope of helping students and software trainees.

If you find this useful, please share with your friends on Facebook  twitter and Google plus. Let's make these blogs help as many students as possible.


I upload new .NET concept almost on a daily basis. 


And, recently we have launched 'Forum', online technical discussion forum, there you can shoot questions related to .net, experts will be answering your question with out delay.

If you can't find a concept that you are looking for, please leave a comment, I will have it added as soon as I can.



Happy Coding!!







No comments:

Post a Comment